The Swedish capital of Stockholm is one of the most beautiful cities in the Baltic. Built on a cluster of 14 Island and surrounded entirely by the sea, the city is often described as the Venice of the North. Naturally the sea plays an important role in everyday life, so is perhaps no surprise that the city’s most popular attraction are around the sea.
Places to see in Stockholm-
- Gamla Stan- It is an old town and has preserved its medieval monuments.
- Vasa Museum- Shows you the 17th century Warship VASA, that sank in 1968
- Stockholm Palace- It is the royal palace now turned into museum and is open to public now.
- Skansen- It is an open air museum with huge Park, zoo and Local Village
- Stockholm city hall- It is in Kungsholmen Island, it is a building for Municipal people
- Grona Lund- It a wonderful theme park with many rides and shows
- Drottningholm Palace- It is a beautiful 17th century castle
- Storkyrkan- The oldest church In Old town
- Stockholm has many museums, all beautiful and Unique in its own way. Some of the must visit are-
- Nordic museum
- Moderna Museet
- Swedish History Museum
- ABBA: The museum
- Hallwyl museum